BLX Valve Accessories and Controls
- Complete Line of Pneumatic and Electro Pneumatic Valve Positioners
The BLX positioner offers customers several key features that are considerable improvements over other spool valve, force balance positioner models.
- Aluminum housing, polyester coated NEMA 4X approval.
- All fasteners are stainless steel and retained-nylon washers included.
- One housing-P/P, I/P-Single or double acting.
- Gauge block is cast in housing.
- All porting is shipped with easy to remove protection plugs.
- External zero adjustment.
- Interchangeable spindle arrangement-ISO F05 Mounting.
- Large indicator for air to open or air to close-Raised indicator can be added very simply.
- Standard, IS, EX, or FF(fail freeze) IP's available.
- Exhaust port is tapped and shipped with silencer and can be used to vent when natural gas is
- Non-interactive zero and span.
- Zero and span fitted with screwdriver slots for easy adjustment.
- Thick, stainless steel cams-various options-double locked-split range standard.
- Various pilot options-one screw holds pilot in place.
- Pilot contains stainless seats and valve stem that is hard lubricated in gold.
- Large, well supported diaphragm prevents wrinkling or "blow outs".
- Range spring can be easily converted from 12 psi to 24 psi.
- I/P installed in larger positioner chamber to help prevent moisture and contamination.
- I/P conduit connection is sealed-loop checkpoints made easy to obtain.
- I/P is protected with restriction plug and dual solid filters.
- I/P can be removed, added, or converted in a matter of minutes-no gaskets or special tools