Center Line Resilient Seated Butterfly Valves
Center Line has been a market leader in resilient seated quarter turn valves for more than 40 years, and has earned a reputation as a supplier of superior valves at competitive prices. Their goal is to exceed industry requirements and customer expectations.
Center Line 200 Series Butterfly Valves are a cost efficient range of resilient seated, concentric butterfly valves, which are suitable for a wide range of applications. Available in a variety of liner and disc material options, this range is suitable for operating temperatures of between –20º C and 120º C.
Center Line 200 Series Butterfly Valves are available in wafer and lug body options from cast and ductile iron. The seat of the valve features a back-up ring with a firmly vulcanized elastomer coating (EPDM or NBR). When the valve is shut it cannot arch or extend, which for other traditional designs has been a common cause of excess wear and resultant leakage.
Benefits at a glance:
- Actuator flange accommodates all types of actuators
- Stem bushing reduces torque and isolates the stem from the valve body, preventing seizure
- Smooth finished disc flats to give a highly efficient seal
- Precision profile disc provides bubble-tight shut-off and ensures minimum torque and longer seat life
- Qualified for both gaseous and liquid service
- Positive shutoff bi-directionally
- Ease of maintenance
- Short face-to-face dimension